Thursday 25 August 2016

Persuasive Writing Plan-Oreo

Friday 26th August 2016
This week Room 10 has been doing persuasive writing as our writing topic for this term. Before I wrote my persuasive writing topic about Is it okay to be different, I had plan my topics first. For my planning, I used the OREO. The OREO stands for Opinion, Reason, Example, Opinion(Restated). Here is my planning for my persuasive writing.
Planning
O What is the topic? Is it okay to be different
What is your opinion? It is okay to be different
R Reason #1 Reason #2 Reason #3
It’s won’t be fun Same = Boring Being different means being unique
E Life would be boring if everyone was the same. You wouldn't be judged by who you are. When you are talking to your friends it would sound like you are talking to yourself. If you have friends, you and your friends will be saying the exact same thing. If everyone was the same, no one will notice you. If everyone was the same, no one will be unique in a good way.
O Summarise your argument by restating your opinion. strongly believe that being different is okay and it also makes you feel special. Being unique isn't a bad thing because you will noticed by all the things you do others especially being a role model to the little kids surrounding us.  

Thank You
Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment